Sunday 19 May 2013

MORNING STAR on RADIO TODAY 28 April 2013

Morning Star broadcast with Clare Marshall talking to Jean Collen about her association with Webster Booth and Anne Ziegler. on Radio Today Johannesburg 1485  The podcast of my talk with Clare Marshall on her programme, Morning Star can be heard from this blog. The link to the broadcast is as follows: Morning Star - Clare Marshall talks to Jean Collen about Anne Ziegler and Webster Booth..



I spoke about Webster Booth and Anne Ziegler with Clare Marshall on her programme "Morning Star" on Radio Today Johannesburg 1485 - RADIO THAT DELIVERS The programme was broadcast yesterday. One of the songs played was:

THE MERRY WIDOW WALTZ: Franz Léhar


We spoke about Anne and Webster and my book about them entitled:  Sweethearts of Song: A Personal Memoir of Anne Ziegler and Webster Booth, which is available online at my book store on Lulu



 
I have had some copies of this book printed locally in wire binding and it is  available to South African readers only at the very reasonable price of R140 (including postage). If you would like a copy of this book, please contact me on the form to the right of this page, giving me your email address and I'll give you further details about it.


Jeannie C 29 April 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment